Interior and Exterior Painting Prep in Sacramento
Excellent Craftsmanship in Elk Grove
Martin’s Painting is a team with years of experience using the highest quality products and doing whatever it takes to get the job done right. Even the best paint won’t properly adhere to your walls without proper preparation, leaving a short-term solution with your new color. Our expert interior and exterior painting prep in Sacramento is thorough with options for any budget so that the paint will be long-lasting. We’ve served thousands of customers with licensed and insured professionals that will do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
Discover the Martin’s Painting difference by calling (916) 656-0656 to schedule a professional painting service in Sacramento. Se habla español.
The Martin's Painting Difference
Why Choose Us?
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Licensed & Insured
Provide Options for Any Budget
Use Top Rated Materials & Methods
Never Cut Corners with Our Craftsmanship
How We Prepare Your Space
It can be thrilling to pick new colors for interior or exterior applications, but you want to trust the team you choose to paint your surface.
Here’s how we prepare your space for success:
- Pressure washing: Without a clean surface, your paint will stick to dust, debris, and other materials on your walls instead of the wall itself. This causes paint to fall off shortly after it’s applied, but our pressure washing can adequately clean your surface for solid adhesion.
- Wallpaper removal: Before we remove your wallpaper, we’ll protect your floors and nearby furniture from glue and wallpaper scraps. Depending on the type of wallpaper you have, we can easily remove it with reliable techniques that ensure the glue is removed and repairs are completed.
- Cabinet prep: Not all cabinets can be repainted if they have severe damage. Proper preparation includes separating components, sanding, taping, and priming so your new color pops.
- Baseboard & facing repair: Damaged baseboard and facing can become even more noticeable after newly applied paint. Scratches and scuffs can easily be covered with wood glue or spackle to help your baseboards and facing look good as new.
There is no other team to trust when you need expert interior and exterior painting prep in Sacramento. We’ve served thousands of happy customers as your chosen licensed and insured professionals.
Martin’s Painting has you covered- from interior to exterior painting to prep and clean up! Call (916) 656-0656 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
The Importance of Preparing Your Walls Before Painting
Don’t overlook preparation trying to save time on your paint job when there are significant benefits to properly preparing your walls before painting:
- Proper curing: Your paint can’t correctly adhere to your walls and cure with a filthy surface. Otherwise, your paint will connect to the dirt and debris that prevents the color from reaching the porous drywall causing flaking shortly after application.
- Even color distribution: Paint primer protects your wall and helps your pigment soak into the wall. Without primer, the color can become patchy and inconsistent.
- Increased durability: When paint properly dries and sticks to your wall, it increases the overall durability. This makes it harder the scratch, and the color will be long-lasting.
- Smooth: Wall preparation ensures the finished product provides a flawless appearance and smooth touch as bumps or divots in your wall have already been smoothed over.
Martin’s Painting has years of experience providing expert interior and exterior painting prep in Sacramento. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done right for your space.
Don’t hesitate; to schedule your free estimate by calling us at (916) 656-0656 or filling out our online contact form. We have you covered!
Get Started Today!
“From the first call, I placed to the final day of painting everything went like clockwork Liz was incredibly helpful in managing our scheduling issues.”- Alice G.
“Alejandro came out to give me a quote. He was prompt and professional. He explained in detail what they would do and how long it would take.”- Laura L.
“They paid great attention to detail. All of the painters were courteous and left the outside of my house spic and span when the job was done.”- Marissa V.
“Great work, very fast, extremely fair pricing based on other quotes I received.”- Justin F.
“Alejandro gave us a detailed and specific quote and followed through with everything we discussed.”- Debby D.
“Martin's was very professional, fast, knowledgeable and did great work.”- Jack B.